||Essential Points For Your Plan
- Eat at Least 8-12 Portions of Vegetables (not root vegetables except carrots and beetroot) every day
- 3 Portions of fruit everyday; best eaten away from all other foods e.g. mid morning, mid afternoon and mid evening. Do not eat canned if at all possible. If any problems, eat dried fruits as a last resort.
- At least 1/3rd of the above should be eaten raw.
- The rest should only be lightly cooked
- Never, Never, Never use a microwave oven for anything or buy irradiated foods.
- Eat some nuts and seeds every day but soak and mash them first if you cannot chew them thoroughly. Better still, sprout them and get up to 50 times more nutrients from each bean/seed.
- Never use or consume artificial sweeteners.
- Use Stevia or Concentrated apple juice if you need sweeteners.
- Make veggie dishes in large quantities that will last a few days in the fridge if you cannot cook fresh every day.
- Do not eat anything that has been processed in a factory, a mill or adulterated in any way. Only fresh fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds and beans are classed as healthy food. If in doubt, leave it out.
- Get extra fats in your diet from healthy sources (it stops brain diseases later in life).
- Make preparing your food a spiritual event and treat and eat it (chewing slowly and carefully) with reverence (as a gift from your god)
|Food for Health Essential
- Only eat (whenever possible) fresh picked and fresh cooked food. Try not to purchase any packet, tinned or convenience foods.
- If you do, then read all labels and packets carefully - the food manufacturers are sneaky and will put it in very small print or rename sugar to such names as Fructose, Raw cane sugar, Syrup, or natural sweeteners (or even Organic Sugar, as though that makes a difference).
- Prepare your own soups or buy the organic fresh ones that are now readily available (be careful as some of these usually are bulked out with root vegetables and some even contain sugar).
- Carry your own salad dressing or buy a good type such as the Paul Newman range
- Make sure your diet is comprised of at least 75% vegetables and fruit and 30-50% raw foods (salads etc)
- The higher the percentage of fresh raw foods you eat the faster you will repair and rebuild your body
- Remember temperatures over 110 degrees kills all of the enzymatic food values. This definitely includes your microwave
- Our goal is to relieve the body of using its existing stores of enzymes for digestive purposes and instead use the enzymes to carry out metabolic functions that will rebuild, heal and cleanse the body. The more enzymes in your mouth the more your body will be able to carry out repairs
- You can steam/Stir-fry/Roast your vegetables lightly but to overcook your food will rob your body of its enzymatic bank account
- I cannot stress how important enzymes are for your good health. In 1947 Dr Arnold Renshaw published studies of 500 people with Rheumatoid Arthritis who were mostly cured using enzymes.
- Doctors in Europe have published studies showing cancers can be reversed with huge doses of enzymes
- Enzymes are the source of all health, healing and life.
- And when your enzymatic bank account is depleted you die
| Menu Ideas
-Fresh Fruit Salad Made up of low Glycaemic fruits and can be topped with a small amount of sheep's or goats yoghurt.
-Vegetables Soup (6 veggies+3 beans)
-Scrambled on Sprouted Bread
-Boiled with Sprouted Bread Toast
-Omelette with Veggies
-Poached on Spin inch
-Eggs, Veggie sausage, Tomatoes etc
-Kippers and Tomatoes
-Smoked Haddock and Tomatoes
-Porridge with water or organic milk or Soya Milk (Occasionally Only)
-Yogurt - Sheep's/Goats milk yogurt with Fruit Compote
-Avocado on Spouted Bread Toast
-Vegetable Soup (6 Vegetables+3 Beans)
-Salad with Feta - 3 Bean salads – Avocado – Fish (Tuna, Sardines, Mackerel, Salmon etc)
-Eggs Dishes as breakfast
-Toast (sprouted bread) with Baked beans (Whole Earth Organic Only), Avocado, Feta, Sardines, Tomatoes
-Fish as at breakfast
-Raw Vegetables with Hummus, Guacamole, Etc
-Veggie Curry – Bean Curry – Fish Curry
-Stir Fry with Tofu, Fish, Veggie Burgers etc
-Vegetables, Stir-fry, Raw, Oven Roasted, Steamed
-Omelettes Veggie etc
-Veggie Stew with Fish, or beans etc
-Chilli with veggies and beans
-Quorn and Tofu
-Fish –Stuffed Trout (sprouted bread), Wild salmon, Mackerel, Tuna, Sole, Plaice, Cod, and Eel etc (only have a small portion in relation to the vegetables on your plate
-Puddings/Desserts (Do not eat with or after any starch or protein)
-Mango, Grapes, Apricots, Banana, Grapefruits, Chocolate, Peach, Pineapple, Hemp seed Oil Ice Cream (Try to eat these 30mins after meals.
Packed Lunch for Work or school
-3 Bean Salads
-Cold Roasted Veggies with feta
-Sprouted Bread, salads with Tuna,
-What to eat when out for a social event
-Fish, Meat, Vegetables (not potatoes) Nuts Seeds, Beans, Fruits etc